2017 Cross Atlantic Cycle – Full Tour Cyclists
Transfers for you and your bike:
- Friday 1st September: Bike collections in Dublin, Galway, Limerick and Cork
- Saturday 9th September: Bike delivery to Dublin, Galway, Limerick and Cork
- Return airport transfers for international cyclists and bikes
- Sunday 3rd September: Transfers to Sneem from Dublin, Galway, Limerick and Cork
- Friday 8th September: Return transfers to Dublin, Limerick, Galway and Cork
- Full cycling kit including bib shorts, jersey and shower jacket
- Official Legends jacket
- Full registration pack with goodie bags from our sponsors
- Accommodation in Sneem, Dingle, Tralee, Lahinch and Galway
- All meals – cyclists need to eat and we promise you won’t go hungry!
- Legends Gala Dinner at the Radisson Hotel Galway
- All roadside supplies including snacks, water, fruit, energy drinks and sweeties!
- Daily cycling kit laundry service
- Luggage transfers
- Weatherproof luggage, bike and laundry labels
- Massage therapists will be onsite every morning, lunch hour and evening
- A fully-serviced bike mechanic will be onsite every morning, lunch hour and evening
- And if you find the going a bit tough, you can always hop into our Broom vehicle for a few kilometres!
How much is it?
The full tour costs €2,400 of which €1,000 will go directly to Cross Charity.